Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Me and my family were in the Albuquerque, new mexico restaurant eatting this past week, and while we were sitting there my four year old daughter over heard an employee named Bethany Osbourne talking with another employee which I couldn't see the name tag.Well while she was listening to them talk, she learned some fowl language.

I asked her where she learned the words and she said the woman named Bethany at the restaurant who was talking about her ex boyfriend in Arkansas.Thanks to your employee Bethany my daughter now knows some words we would have never let her hear out of our own mouths.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Schlotzskys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Schlotzskys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Schlotzskys to other companies on our site.

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1341261

Just FYI hope you Don't get served by very nude and could care less employee named Garrett who works at store at 631 SW 19th St. in Moore Oklahoma, who I over heard say a cuss word to elderly gentlemen who just asked him for some assistance; said deal.

Yonkers, New York, United States #1184108

I've seen this Bethany girl smoking marijuana and selling it to people in your parking lot, you all realy need new employees.

Yonkers, New York, United States #1184101

I eat at this location all the time and I have to say this Bethany girl is realy rude and disrespectful. Would be nice to be treated better.

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1184140

I strongly suspect the above 2 comments were written by the same person, who, for some reason, have a grudge against this girl.Why?

Did she steal your boyfriend?

Did she dump you?Is she prettier than you?

Fowl language? Does that mean your daughter can now communicate with poultry?