1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

It used to be great but apparently it's under new mismanagement. I've been in there twice in the last couple of months and service was horrible, store is dirty and unkempt.

Today they gave me tomato basil soup when I order potato soup and after a 10 minute discussion with them telling them I did NOT order tomato basil but ordered potato soup, they finally brought me potato soup but no spoon so I asked for a spoon since there were none out for the customers to get themselves and they brought me a long iced tea spoon. Really?

Probably won't go back. After the first time, I was skeptical that maybe it was just a bad day there, but this is the second time it sucks so bye bye to what was a good place to eat.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and filthy store. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of schlotzskys customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Schlotzskys needs to "get new management" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schlotzskys customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schlotzskys.

Comments